View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:42 AM   #1809
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey View Post
My Fanny is troubling me.
Got her out of mothballs for her spring check-over and her gas hob, which we had fitted last June and have hardly used, has developed a leak. I am currently in correspondence with the shop I bought it from as I am pretty sure I am within my rights to ask for a replacement, but we have two bank holidays (Friday and Monday) and a weekend between now and Departure Date on our Grand Tour (7 nights away, home to Dorset and back, four stops) so nothing is likely to arrive in time to be fitted. I will most definitely need to cook on this trip a) because I don't want Mr L eating chips at every meal which I suspect he will if we eat out or takeaways and b) the expense.
Fortunately I have planned stops with electric hook-up all the way (got to keep Mr Limey's gadgets charged up!). We already have low voltage kettle, so have ordered low voltage toaster and one-ring hob, and remembered I have a small slow cooker and Remoska which are both ideal for caravan life. But will have to pay the gas tech who discovered the problem for finding it, removing old cooker, putting in new cooker yadda yadda yadda.
Gah! So much for carefee life on the road.
Quote:
fanny
NOUN
plural fannies

1. North American informal: A person's buttocks.

2. British vulgar slang: A woman's genitals.
I'm so confused.
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote