View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #48
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Biggest reason for no profit is a total disregard for the product - almost every time. ...
Business is about profit EVERY time.

By your own words, product may or may not result in no profit. Even then, it's really human disregard for the profit making product. Human disregard for other sound business practices may result in no profit as well. One could create a laundry list of things which, like product, can have an adverse affect profit; but, it all comes back to profit. Business is about profit EVERY time.

There are tons of businesses that do not advance mankind. They simply maintain it. Everyone here uses some of their products everyday. They are invaluable and they are quite profitable.

The examples you post are all the result of confirmation bias. That and the ridiculous conclusions you draw from them reflect the workings of a developmentally impaired mind. This precludes posting examples for your benefit as you consider any source which disagrees with you to be invalid.

All anyone else has to do is go through business bankruptcy records to find a myriad of reasons for failure to make profit other than disregard for product. I don't mean just the high profile ones that a developmentally impaired person reads about and thinks they can now pontificate on.

I'm so sorry your parents didn't get you the mental healthcare that you needed; so, you unwittingly became a propagandist like your father. Without timely intervention, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Cootchie-cootchie-coo! Cootchie-cootchie-coo!

C'mon, turn that frown upside down. You make people laugh! At least you've got that going for you.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote