Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #975
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Okay, I'm slowly reading my way through this thread, but I'm going to go ahead and talk about my issue. I apologize if the answer is already here.

Background: I'm with my first girlfriend, and she's also my first sexual partner (from first kiss to ...). We've been together for 4-5 months, things are still improving, so I really want to resolve this issue.

What's my issue? Oral sex. Cunnilingus. Occasionally, I've gotten this girl screaming and gnashing her teeth and grinding against my face until I'm in pain, but I still can't make her come (she's never had an orgasm with anyone). Most times she gets to what I'd guess is half-way there or a bit more. Sometimes she doesn't get much of anywhere, which bugs the crap out of me.

I guess I need tips... Warm oil massage really gets her going, but sometimes it's just not practical to get that messy, especially since I go down on her basically every time we have sex, which is usually 1-3 times per day (i think the most has been 6 or 7, but after 4 I really lose track).
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote