View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #6
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I'm afraid I have the rest of you pikers beat. Whilst doing nothing more than sitting on my ass in front of a glass tube, I created a community whereby hundreds of people could enjoy each others' company without having to take many global, international flights.

The good news is that with each donation to the Tip Mug you get a return of 10 carbon credits on the dollar (20 on the Pound, 11 on the C$, 12 on Euro).

In near future I will be describing my new Carbon Pyramid, in which you can get carbon credits by creating and selling your own carbon credits and passing part of the profits back up the pyramid. There are no sales involved, all you have to do is talk to your friends and family about something they're already interested in... carbon credits! You can make as many carbon credits as you're motivated to make! Many people make over $100,000 a year! I know somebody who makes $250,000 a year and takes a month off at a time! Similar people are involved in my C.P.! So Ask Me About My Plan To Save The World!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote