View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #33
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I mailed them pandas to the school principal Panda is the mascot we're stuck with and we always end up with something that looks like the WWF panda on out team shirts etc, which doesn't exactly instil fear into the hearts of the opposition. damn hippy school -who the fuck picked a panda in the first place?
The people who told your school they couldn't use the Red Indian who had been the mascot for 50 years prior to the panda.

My Junior High mascot was "Warriors." (injun in full headdress). I just went looking to see what the mascot situation was there, and according to the November Newsletter on the website voting was ongoing for some animal starting with "W." At least they weren't trying to choose something like "Wisteria."

My high school mascot - "Trojans." We took a lot of ribbing, but were stiff opponents.

In a strange twist of fate, I went to a college where we cheered the "Golden Rams."

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote