View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:37 AM   #12
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

H.mmmmm....I do like the librarian idea but in Ohio they have really gutted the funding and librarians are now exposed to all sorts of incredibly rude and demanding and obnoxious behavior PLUS sometimes the students have sex in the stacks...so there's that.

I think I know a little about infini...she likes smart, dedicated people, people who want to manage the work and not the people. How about research assist? Or assist with a book? Would you like to work alone or with others but with major caveats such as the Others must be Decent and Well Educated and Not Fuck Around with Others' Lives?

I once thought working at the museum would be cool until I met a woman who worked there and she said all the same old bullshit goes on there, too.

How about erotic phone solicitor?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote