View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #7
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I watched some sea-life doc on NetFlix where they were showing the bait balls of sardines, I think it was. They were showing the various fish taking advantage of the ball of fish. Urrbody was all "Ima eat me some sardines! Yeah!!!" Then the barracuda showed up, racing into and out of the picture (and the sardines). It was amazing how much faster than the other fish those cuda were.

And then, out of nowhere, the whale came in and with one yuge gulp, just busted up the whole game. I mean it was very impressive. There wasn't enough sardines left to make a bait ball, and urrbody went home after that.

It might have been Nature's Great Events, or something like that. I remember it was off the coast of south-eastern Africa.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote