Thread: Today I Learned
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 01:04 AM   #679
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
$60? Would he come in the house or just tell you what to do in the driveway?
That's the going rate out here - $60 minimum charge, whether they fix your plumbing problem or not. "Additional charges may apply."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
My buddy(the plumber) was at his sister's house when she had a heavily advertised outfit come and as promised in the ads he put on his disposable booties over his shoes. But while he was there he made a half dozen trips out to his truck... with the booties on.
I guess that's better than them never putting the booties on to begin with. I had a guy out here last week to figure out why my internet connection had suddenly died. He wore his big dirty clunky boots into the house every time he came in from his truck. Turns out someone at HQ mixed up my service request order with someone else's and somehow managed to switch our phone numbers. Of COURSE my internet service suddenly disappeared - I'd been given a completely different phone number/account that didn't get internet from that provider.

Repair guy had to go back to the office THREE TIMES to get Eric the Imbecile at HQ to straighten everything out. Tracked crud in on his boots every damned time he came in the house. At least it wasn't raining.

*smh*
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote