View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 03:32 PM   #6575
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey View Post
Is there any financial carrot to the accelerated schedule? Or are you paid by the chapter regardless to schedule, and the stick is that you won't be paid for any chapters after the end of October?
The deal was that I would be paid $2500 for the whole job, which was due to be finished by end of the month. Of course, until last week I had only been given a few chapters a week to complete, so I can't be faulted for not moving faster because the chapters just weren't available to me. I was notified on Friday that all the chapters I hadn't yet been given (about 20 of them) were suddenly now available.

No "bonus" has been offered for the crazy accelerated schedule, but I do plan to bring this up once I've finished most of the chapters. I figure, if I can make this BS happen for them, they'll be beholden to me and will give real consideration to additional compensation. At the moment, though, it's still a toss-up whether or not I'll be able to finish roughly a chapter a day for the rest of the month. *sigh*
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote