View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 11:33 AM   #33
Gwennie!
Not Female at Birth

Brianna--

I spent 20 days in Jail last year. See the pic of me getting locked up, below. Yes, Jail really sucks. And while you're in there, it feels like forever. But, I survived. Now, looking back, it doesn't seem like that long after all.

I really hope you don't get locked up. But, if you do, it won't be the end of the world.

The worst part of it was the Corrections Officers harrassing us all the time. They would push our buttons just to try and piss us off. And if you talked back the wrong way, they would "roll you up" - put you in solitary confinement. I was a good girl and just took their abuse. It's all part of the punishment.

If you go, NEVER ask someone "What did you do?" - Ask "What are you in here for?"

The other weird thing, that you won't get, is that some people tell me that I remind them of Martha Stewart in that I'm the only millionaire ex-prisoner that they know. Argh!!!

The main thing is that Jail is over. If I hurt someone (or myself, Wolf) because of my DUI, that would be with me the rest of my life.

Be well.
Attached Images

Last edited by Gwennie!; 05-21-2005 at 11:41 AM.
Gwennie! is offline   Reply With Quote