View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
They're all scumbags, fortunately for me I don't stream
But you pay a bill. This is part of a compaign to destroy net neutrality and to increase their profit at your expense. It will succeed if so many do not understand what they are doing and why. This began when Michael Powell intentionally subverted part of the 1996 Federal Communication Act to intentionally create duopolies. To intentionally undermine or destroy the many other broadband providers. He is now a major lobbyist for these 'selected' broadband providers who have been caught suberting Netflix, Skype, and other internet communication to increase their profits.

We went through same with modems. Telcos complained modems were consuming too many trunk lines inside the CO. Using similar reasons now being used for internet traffic. But when informed people said liar, then suddenly all this modem traffic was no longer obstructing trunk lines. They did not get special charges imposed on people who use modems. Now they want special charges imposed on some internet services - to increase profits. As if Comcast needs more profits.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote