Thread: Bikes!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 01:07 AM   #212
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune
My friend went through back surgery for an injury and so he cannot sit on a normal bicycle very long. He eventually tried out and purchased a recumbent with excellent results -- he cruised past me on the suncoast trip with little difficulty and was comfortable the entire journey. He did complain that hills are sometimes are serious problem, though.
Pardon me for busting in on your thread here guys. The recumbent bike theme has been of interest lately and when I saw this thought you might be able to give some additional info.

What type of 4 wheeler was that? About how much to they cost? There's one listed on the net for about 2k and another reeeeeaallly nice one for 8k.The fantasy of shit-spiking my automobile ( and all related perpetual costs and fees) is still running around in my head now that I'm planted here and spending some real money on something like this would be a possibility.

The problem is that I'm looking for something for transportation not just goofing around on the weekends. That's a toughie. Especially in winter.

Getting run the fuck over with a Rumpkies truck early in the morning doesnt sound too appealing either but I'm trying to build a fantasy here.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote