View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #1474
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIam View Post
Also from Merc's post above

I don't know if anyone else has lived in an isolated rural community, but I have. I lived in a very small Colorado town that was 3 1/2 to 4 hours across the mountains to the nearest town with a hospital and other medical facilities. We had one of those little rural health care centers with a real doctor, and it literally saved lives. I cannot believe that anyone would object to providing such services for rural America. There is an entire country out there beyond the beltway, folks.
I would have no problem with it at all.... wait for it....

Here it comes....

If it was not given as a consession for a VOTE to ONE State! While the other 49 states don't get the BENIFIT!

Do you get that? One FRIGGING STATE.

The Demoncrats Whored themselves to get consessions for votes. Prostitutes everyone of them. They were more concerned with giving Obamy a win before Christmas than doing the right thing by the American public.

Now everyone keep a close eye on your deductables and co-pays over the next 3 - 4 years. And as they shoot up and become outrageous come back and tell me how great it is for you and your famlies, you can afford it right? It was all worth it, right?

Be careful what you wish for. You just got it.

Last edited by TheMercenary; 12-23-2009 at 08:15 PM.
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote