View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #78
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

1) If you didn't know those types shirts existed 3 years ago, you live with your head up your ass.
2) If you're just now noticing what my sig line says when I probably changed it 3 years ago, then you live with your head up your own ass.
3) If you think YOUR generalizations about [insert political party here] are any different then my generalizations about [insert political party here], then you live with your head up your ass.
4) If you can't address a person with any kind of respect, ever, which I have yet to see you do, then you live with your head up your own ass.
5) If you think that I have ever personally attacked you before this moment, then you live with your head up your own ass.
6) If you don't think I have ever personally attacked you, you have just decided, out of the blue, to personally attack me on NO provocation...then you live with your head up your own ass.

I stay away from the political/current events threads mostly because of you, and just a teensy bit because of other people who don't deserve me calling them out just because you can't keep your hate filled diarrhea to those threads anymore. I have not ever tried to provoke you, and yet you're taking time away from your precious day to seek me out and attack me.

In case I haven't made it clear...you live with your head up your own ass.
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.