Thread: I just...
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #96
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I just got GrandCherokeeOne back from the local Jeep dealer. There was a recall issued about them having the fuel tank rupture in a rear-end collision. Took it to the dealer, they used a special tool to check clearance between the hitch and the fuel tank. If there's not enough, you get a brand new dealer-installed hitch.

Me and Uncledigr put on the hitch that's on GCOne, waaaay back when Popdigr was still recovering from a quintuple bypass. Apparently, it didn't pass muster as far as clearance is concerned, cuz, the dealer took off the old hitch, and bolted me a brand spanking Jeep™ trailer hitch on there. 20 years old and 226,500 miles and Jeep bought me a new hitch!

Just had a new water pump put on a couple days ago. And Popdigr literally just changed the oil for me.

Old GrandCherokeeOne has been shown more love in the last week, than it's had in five years.

Wonder what the old one could bring on Craig'sList?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote