View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 06:10 PM   #1132
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Hey fuckers. I don't work for the goddamn food co-op company. Nor do I work for the trucking company. And I definitely don't work for UPS, who was actually at fault this time for your delayed delivery.

Guess what? My order was on that delayed truck just like yours. And the new 7-hours-late timeslot fucked up my day too. And I'm terribly sorry that you couldn't make it to the drop point, but not as sorry as I am that I offered to take your shit with me instead of just leaving it on the ground in the outlet mall parking lot. It's not my fault that I now have to be at my daughter's speech therapy appointment instead of delivering your shit, and YOUR shit, and YOUR shit personally to your homes, for free, because I'm a goddamn unpaid volunteer.

Come and fucking get it. Or don't. I honestly don't care if any of you get your 12 bottles of organic tomato sauce or not. You can't talk to my manager because I don't fucking have one. So bite me.
Damn, girl. Take a deep, calming breath, and relax.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote