View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #793
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
It would be helpful if you would elucidate your position a bit, V: is it, "I don't think Tiki's batshit insane," or "Having batshit insane people around helps keep things lively."

Both of which are completely valid opinions worthy of discussion. But it's hard to go anywhere with just passive-aggressive statements.
Sure, CF, I'd be happy to oblige you.

I don't think Tiki is batshit insane. Furthermore, I am offended when remarks like this are made about anyone. Specifically, non-passively-aggressively, Monster is excused for talking out of her ass in the post I quoted. I was being funny, not passive aggressive, since when we fart in my house, an "excuse me" is in order. She makes noises out her ass like that, I prompt her accordingly.

My next post seems pretty plain, and I'm sure you understand it. Undertoad alluded to some problem, I asked for clarification as to what situation he was referring to, "what problem"? Perhaps he was suggesting that Jim's absence was a problem; that seems grammatically correct based on the flow of the posts, but since I don't consider his absence, more specifically, the absence of his remarks like Monster's above, a problem, I was a little confused. Hence, my request for clarification.

I hope this elucidation has been helpful.