Thread: CyberBully
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #110
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar512 View Post
Possibly. Here's what you said: "some folks are out there LOOKING to be victims. just sayin'"

The subtext I heard was "... so they deserve whatever they get."

If that's not the statement you intended to make, then I'm confused as to why you brought up the point.
so you heard what you expected to hear, and assumed my intent. I already clarified this point, but once more.....SOME people are looking to play victim. as for why I brought it up....it was because the victim DOES play a role in bullying.....and no one had mentioned that yet. hence.....discussion. until you began casting personal aspersions about. yes you...

jinx pointed out something interesting to me...

notice how all of the people that have said they were bullied have lashed out inappropriately at one person or another? sheldon is glad someone is DEAD? wtf?

Quote:
Because I try to act ethically and I speak out against unethical behavior? Does that equal stuck-up to you?
no...it's not because of WHAT you say...it's HOW you say it. condescending tone that implies your superior sense of honor......constantly. and what behavior of mine was unethical in this thread? I have been making an effort lately to NOT bully or personally insult people unless they go first. you have not noticed this, i expect.....

Quote:
I don't think it is possible to overestimate ethical behavior. It is the basis for trust.
i agree with that.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote