Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 04:54 AM   #24
be-bop
Operations Operative

We'll I'm a strange beastie, I vote SNP but will be voting out in the Ref, why because the EU has morphed into a many headed monster and it is not what we voted for in the 70's.
Then it was about economic union as a trading block against the economic giant the USA, not as it's turning into a united states of Europe with Germany and France calling the shots.
Despite what the official SNP stance is there are many in the party against the EU but they may toe the party line in the hope of another independence ref.
There is also the immigration issue, now before I'm shouted down as a racist please hear me out I have no qualms about any creed colour of anyone wishing to come to the UK to better themselves work and contribute, but successive governments have not funded public services to cope.
Where I live it take on average 3 weeks to see a Doctor that's how I ended up in hospital with a pulmonary embolism recently and nearly died, just because I couldn't get a doctors appointment to check me over early enough.
be-bop is offline   Reply With Quote