View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:55 AM   #9
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
1) Kanye West or Ivanka Trump? don't wuss out ....choose.....

Not enough sand.

2) Was that too tough a question to open with?

I marinated it in HP sauce and Sous-Vided it, so, no.

3) Yellow or pink?

Cadmium yellow deep

4) When you were really broke, what's the most notable/sad thing you did/do to save or scrape together a few pennies?

Returned bottles

5) beer, wine or neither?

Beer, mostly

6) what is your current favorite word?

Languid

7) Wonder Woman or Elastagirl?

Hmmm. Wonder Woman

8) what grade school art project were you most proud of/do you remember most vividly (and why, if you care to share....)

11th grade ceramics I made a series of face casts and then made various masks for the faces, Some were inspired by my Ancient Greek History class and depicted warriors killed in battle (spear points through the back of the face protruding through the mask, and stuff inspired by the surrealists and H.P.Lovecraft. (worms and other corruption spouting/sprouting from various orifices. Standard high achieving angst-y teenager stuff.

9) roses or orchids?

Roses for my piano and orchids for my, wait, no. Roses for my orga... nope, not that either. With my last dollar I'd buy Beach tomatoes for my soul before orchids for my stomach. Or something like that.

10) Your pizza has only one topping. What is it?

My pizza is layered thus: dough, sauce*, grated mozz: whole milk, skim milk 1:1 (rich flavor, less oily.) If it needs a topping in addition to that it would be whole cloves of caramelized garlic.

*crushed tomatoes, several whole cloves of garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, two cans of anchovies, blended in a blender until smooth.

Fun fact: Despite more than a half dozen people swearing up and down that they hate anchovies and can't stand the taste and could smell them a mile away, all of them have complimented me on how awesome the sauce is, because I NEVER TOLD THEM THERE WERE ANCHOVIES IN IT. Confirmation bias?