View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 07:03 AM   #1643
Snakeadelic
Banned

Updated info on irritant response vs. allergen response as pertaining to my situation...

I spoke yesterday with a medical provider whose reaction to smoke is quite different from mine. She said she's known multiple people whose response to smoke could only be alleviated by antihistamines. Hers (severe headaches) is alleviated by keeping smoke-filtering air purifiers in every enclosed environment she uses--office and home. I'll be trying to find one of those this month because I'll give anything helpful a reasonable shot.

As for the kids, now that a tenant has been injured by the actions of kids (many of them, sadly, short-term 'visitors' from the local abused-families shelter) who do not live in this complex, we're to call immediately if there is any further trouble during business hours. And she let slip that the spying, tale-carrying little brat whose parents ditch her downstairs with her great-grandmother four or five days a week is NOT on the lease and thus does not have the right to just do as she damn well pleases.

That means next time I try to go take care of my injured biker neighbor and the last 3 or 4 risers of our steps are covered in toys, garbage, and half-eaten food, we call the manager. The manager is very much aware that I have increasingly serious balance issues, and it's in EVERYONE'S lease that kids are not ever allowed to play on the stairs, even the bottom 3 or 4 risers. Guess my menfolk and I are the only ones who actually read our leases before signing!
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote