View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
I believe that you made a passing joke to some cashier about there not being Panda on the menu.

But I do not for one moment believe that the conversation was as drawn out as you have described here. People who work in fast food places do not say things like, "Sir, do you realize that the panda bear is an endangered species?" They hate their lives and just want to get the transaction over with. You have to get up to the level of a barista at Starbucks before you can find any sense of self-righteousness in your average customer service worker.

I do, however, believe that the cashier dismissed your joke as one she has heard a hundred thousand times before, and urged your order transaction along without allowing you to fully examine your prepared thesis in all its glory. Which is precisely why you felt the need to come here and present it for us instead.
.... I'm madly in love with you at this point.

Every time I read something clodfobble writes, I'm like. Yeah.

that's all I say. Yeah.

because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!

buttless, make sure you tell the finance manager where you buy your next car that 'you feel like you're signing your life away' AND that 'this is more paperwork than it takes to buy a house' cuz we've never heard that before either.

i'm giving you a probationary 'cock' label. you're going to have to work your way out of the cock hole with some honesty and originality. good luck to you sir. ...and ... sorry about your butt. that must have hurt.