View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 01:20 PM   #139
Big Joe
Fellow-Commoner

Exclamation Driven to the depths of insanity...

This website is a plauge apon my life
I keep trying to figure it out, but its endlessly intricate and continuously changes. For my own reasons, to make it easier, I have made a "Map" of the progress thus far. The first part, the obvious steps I needed no "google" assitance form, can be seen at:
(( The first picture below ))
Now, the tough part. DO NOTICE that on the page containing the windmill, marked by the blue dot, the window message you get has CHANGED. I beleive this is an asian laguage (maybe korean?) pronounced by english letters. In this, it CANNOT be translated through babelfish nor any other translators, someone who speaks that laguage would have to read it. Passwords and Usernames are marked.
(( The Second Picture Below ))
Also notice the orange dot, the tree with eyes, has changed to a new subpage, that contains a riddle:

Like one who, on a lonely road,
doth walk in fear an dread,
and, having once turned round walks on,
and turns no more his head,
because he knows a frightful fiend,
doth close behind him tread.

This poem, The Rime of the Ainchent Mariner, is made refrenced to in both dracula and frankenstinen ,(http://frankenstein.monstrous.com/fr...nd_dracula.htm)
which of course is used in the first linked light in the hallway page.
Does this poem contain the answer to the first light's username and password?
What is the significance?

This thing has plagued me too long to give up. Look into it, and see if you can make any conclusions. I have no idea what this forum is about, I know only that some of you might know
Attached Images

Last edited by Big Joe; 09-30-2004 at 01:22 PM.
Big Joe is offline   Reply With Quote