View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 06:10 PM   #214
flippant
*shameless....so stop trying so hard....*-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet
So will Flippant continue to post as both Flippant and Atropos? Flippant--why did you think it was necessary to create another identity? If you've got someting to say, just say it. I just don't get why you went to all that trouble to deceive people, especially with all the elaborate details about LA and such. I've never had anything against you, but I hope you understand that people will be suspicious of everything you post here from now on. And if you and Mari are indeed two different people (and lots of people have voiced doubts about that), Mari is the one taking th fall for this--not you.

It was a joke, Garnet. Get it, J-O-K-E. And in a way, I'm getting the fallout for this too, since it was my prank and I didn't log myself off her computer when I was finished. Forgive me for having a sense of humour and this whole mistaken idenity thing was exactly what I was making fun of. Maybe I'm really YOU! Maybe I'm really LJ! Want to try to prove that I'm NOT you? Give this a rest. It's like Perth said, two people use the same computer and mistakes happen. It doesn't mean anything.