Thread: BTN
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #7
asidebet
SamIWas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
Back To Normal.

Cannot wait to get there. the holidays are too long, too close together (Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan) too stressful and sometimes too lonely and too messed up as my family has multiple families within it.

I, for one, will be glad, glad, glad when next Monday rolls around and things start becoming more normal.

I miss Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. I'm sick of bullshit Christmas specials that sucketh.

We should have these holidays every OTHER year and then everyone really would look forward to them.

/grinchitude/

sorry. Just hate this stupid NY Day with NOTHING to do. And I saw Les Mis yesterday with my sister and I'm all wound up from it. I want a revolution! a real one! With songs!
I'm with you, kid. The Jon Stewart withdrawals are awful. I spent several hours Christmas Eve watching the bizarre videos marathon on MSNBC bcause I was gonna puke if I saw just one more made for TV Hallmark moment.

Today I'm having fun with the fiscal cliff thing. Screw New Year's - especially when the new year is 2013? I've got a bad feeling already.

I suggest Lyle Lovett for possible revolutionary anthems.