Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 11:46 AM   #20
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I want sex everyday. I like quickies as well as long, all-out, hair-pulling sessions. I could probably have sex twice a day. I LOVE everything about it but I have to respect the guy. Like StaceyV I like my men to 1) Know that I want it, and 2) give it to me! I also like thinking that I could (I never have) participate in a gang bang. MMMMMmmmmmm---LOTS of guys--LOTS AND LOTS! I've been thoroughly perverted thru men I've known. I am such a perfect addict that whatever game you're into, I'll try at least once. Except for the obvious set-in-stone no-no's. We all know what those are. I also like my men to be considerably older than I am and good at aural sex. I like a man who can talk dirty, and back it up, too. Ahhh....Sex! I wonder if I'll ever have it AGAIN?

PS--no turning this into a Thread about Possibly Gay boyfriends. This is the SEX thread--my hats off to case for providing the topic!!

YAY!!

I've done a ton of drugs but they never made me ONCE want to do another girl. EVER.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 06-01-2005 at 11:49 AM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote