View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:01 AM   #790
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

At the Olympics, the US wrestler was about to start his match with the defending world champion, a Russian wrestler renown for his "pretzel hold". The American coach told his wrestler " Don't let him get you in the pretzel hold. No one has been able to get out of it, and everyone he's gotten in the pretzel hold has been pinned."

In the middle of the second period, the Russian got the American in the pretzel hold. The American coach couldn't bear to watch. He went to the locker room to wait for his wrestler. Soon, to his surprise, he heard the Star Spangled Banner being played. He ran to the podium and saw his wrestler receive the gold medal. When he came down off the podium, the coach asked what happened.

"well, he got me in the pretzel hold", the wrestler answered, " and I was trying to stay off my back, when I saw a pair of testicals hanging down, right in front of my face."
"What did you do?" asked the coach.
"I did the only thing I could - I bit them. You wouldn't believe the rush of energy you get when you bite your own balls!"