View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #48
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

NeuroTrim.

Quote:
NeuroTrim is a refreshing, non-carbonated drink formulated to help promote healthy weight loss in individuals who are overweight. NeuroTrim contains a special form of fibre known as Amorphophallus konjac ("LuraLean®"). Compared to other fibres, LuraLean (also called Propol) is significantly more hygroscopic (water-absorbing) and dense, both factors contributing to its effectiveness. Only LuraLean glucomannan has been proven to recover its viscosity after entering the stomach, where it expands to many times its original size. This action is essential for the effectiveness of glucomannan. Other, impure sources of glucomannan breakdown in the stomach rendering them ineffective. LuraLean is the purest form of glucomannan available and the form of glucomannan studied in clinical research. In conjunction with a calorie restricted (sensible and balanced) diet and exercise program, NeuroTrim should be consumed 30 minutes prior to each major meal.
No, I don't believe the hype.
But it's better than booze.

Tril, stop posting. I want to go to bed and read. But every time I look at New Posts you are there. And I have to respond.