View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 09:01 AM   #24
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

A married couple is trying to do the bills and they realize after the husband's layoff they won't be able to pay them. They're afraid of losing their house and try to think of a way to pay the bills. Desperate, the wife says, "I guess I could become a prostitute."

The husband says, "That's horrible, we can't do that." But after some careful consideration they figure it's the only way so they decide to do it. The wife gets dressed up and they go to a corner.

A man pulls up in a car and she gets in. The man asks, "How much for sex?". The woman never went over prices with her husband so she says, "Wait a minute, I'll be right back" and she gets out of the car goes up to her husband and asks, "What do I charge for sex?" The husband replies, "I don't know, how about a hundred dollars?"

The woman gets back in the car and says, "That's a hundred dollars" and the customer says, "That's too much. How much for a blowjob?" She get's out of the car and asks her husband how much to charge for a blowjob. He says, "40 dollars".

So the woman gets back into the car and says, "40 dollars". The man says, "That's too much too. How much for a handjob?" She gets out of the car, asks her husband and he says, "20 bucks".

She gets back in the car and says, "It's 20 bucks". The John says, "Ok, it's a deal." He gives her $20, unzips his fly and pulls out the biggest dick she's ever seen. The guy is huge. She says, "Hold on a minute" gets out of the car, walks up to her husband and says, "Honey, can I borrow a hundred dollars?"