View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #21
dmg1969
I got nothing

Sorry to hear that IM. I hope they get him. If not, I hope you have UM/UIM coverage (Uninsured/under insured). I work for a personal injury law firm. Although that won't help with your deductibles.

I witnessed a H&R once on my way to work. We were slowly merging onto the highway when some doucebag plowed into the guy behind me. I saw parts literally go flying by my window. I watched as the guy whipped out and around the car he hit and take off. I got super pissed and (shouldn't have) took off after the guy. I flew up on him long enough to get his tag and then backed off because he was doing better than 80 in a 55. I called the state police and was told that he had already called in and admitted that he hit and ran. Probably only because he knew I had his plate and would report it.

I agree with going to the doctor to get checked out. And you absolutely should keep receipts for any out of pocket expenses (co-pays, medications, devices like braces, ctrutches, etc.). Good luck!