View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #782
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

You have filled the mug and I thank you. Anything additional at this point will go towards what didn't fill in the past, and future costs. (But once the place is paid for through 2015 I will remove the mug...)

Quote:
If you're removing the tip jar, how will we be able to contribute in future?
Through thoughtful participation on the Cellar, and charity, in funds or in thoughts, toward us all.

Srsly if you ever wind up with extra funds in the future, I urge you to follow the xoB model and find people who would greatly benefit from a toehold. It helped me, and I am grateful. Now I want to become a helper myself.

What I think may happen is we may find other projects that are worthy of funding. Who knows what might be possible. We have already done a ton by putting our act together.

But you know, there are always people who feel bad about not being able to give, and feel left out of the Cellar in a small way. I think that's sad, everyone who is active should feel they are an important part of it, even if they are not able to give for any reason.

Maybe even if they don't want to. Everyone who posts is a contributor. Even everyone who reads.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote