View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 11:04 AM   #12081
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Thanks for your good wishes, everyone. I can't remember the last time I got the flu . . . I sure don't remember getting slammed so badly. The latest complication (started yesterday) is conjunctivitis. Yay.

Today should be interesting. One of my pet sitting clients is out of town for a month (Costa Rica), and I'm job-sharing their visits with another pet sitter. She got the first week, during which time the client's home was buried in a foot and a half of snow. This wouldn't typically be a problem for my 4WD truck, except this particular client lives on a very steep private road (not plowed) way the ever-lovin' fuck on top of a local mountain.

The other sitter has only been able to get up to the house a few times in the past week (she's got a little SUV, but no 4WD). Says the closest neighbor has been going to check on the cat when she hasn't been able to get through. Yesterday, the other sitter actually walked up the mountain. Jesus, God.

There's no way I can do that, given my current state of health. I just hope my truck can plow through whatever's up there now. Wish me luck.
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote