View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 09:58 AM   #17
Snakeadelic
Banned

I LOVE Bryan Cranston. I'm not the only person I know who came out of the 2014 Godzilla with 2 disappointments on my mind: We barely even got Godzilla, and I didn't wanna see Walter White vs. Godzilla. I wanted to see Hal from Malcolm In The Middle vs. Godzilla!

Personally, from what I see on Pinterest & Tumblr, EVERYONE is chronically underestimating Sebastian Stan. "OMG he's such a good actor, how can he make us have feels while wearing a f*kkin MUZZLE over most of his face?"

Maybe it has something to do with having an actual COLLEGE DEGREE in acting. Which he does. From a school that is not easy to graduate from. Too bad it's probably going to be "A Brit or nobody!" when Craig finally quits the Bond franchise, because I've seen photos of Sebastian in everything from black tie formal to shirtless with dirty jeans (of all things, a Broadway show) and in about 10 years he could probably out-Bond Tom Hiddleston--who will probably get the offer at some point when Craig is either too old or too crabby.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote