Thread: I was thinking
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
kerosene
Touring the facilities

I like you, Ali. I admit that there are some posts I skip over because I just get bored. I have an unconscionably short attention span. This is why I rarely post anything of substance. That, and I know most people will disagree with me and debate with me, which I am not very good at. Anyway, you are not one of the posters who I usually skip (unless you are talking about something I have no idea about, like Australian politics...please don't take offense to that. I skip over a lot of American political threads for the same reason.)

I am also not usually a dogpile onto poster A or poster B, kind of person. So what if you get along with Merc? Does that mean you are a big bad meanie? I don't think so.

I try to get along with everyone. I try not to piss people off, and I try not to get pissed off about what other people post to other people. Usually, I don't even get pissed off about what other people post about or to me. But, fortunately, people have been pretty cool toward me.

Except in the case with pam. I just found that whole ordeal entirely too entertaining to resist. But, then I found myself feeling like a shit for making fun. I'd still do it again, though.

Btw, Ali, I have been meaning to ask you some questions about mangos. Maybe I should start a new thread for that.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote