View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 03:41 PM   #2
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) When was the last time you dropped food on the floor and picked it up and ate it? Today. About two hours ago I dropped a CheezIt. I read once that ya eat two pounds of dirt in your lifetime, so, I figure I might as well get it over with.

2) Which celebrity death last year surprised you the most? Tom Petty, easily.

3) Black or White? Black. He said in blue.

4) Would you rather get a crown or a colonoscopy? Colonoscopy. Shut up!

5) What's the scariest city you have visited? Toss up between Miami, and Atlanta.

6) Ketchup: Squirt it all over or make a neat dollop to dip into? Dollup. Most of the time. Sometimes I like to squirt it all over the place, and make a mess. I like making a mess.

7) 1 or 999? One. Because whatever they are, they might be bad. With my luck, it's prolly bad. I don't want 999 of anything bad.

8) Most annoying insect? Mosquito. Second most annoying insect? Anything that flies about my face. Can't stand things flying about my face.

9) Harry Potter or Star Wars? Harry Potter, but, only cuz o' Emma Watson. Pass on both actually.

10) Finish This Haiku
. Because I just can't be arsed
. ___________________ I got nothing today.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote