View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 04:23 PM   #75
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Patronizing? Sorry, didn't mean it that way. Most people who are actively being discriminated against by their own governments seem to frequently take umbrage at that fact. You are indeed a rare bird, Maggie. And, for the record, as a Pagan person, I don't exclude myself from being "people like..." etc.

After the Republo-Christian takeover of the US is complete, let us know how the fight to keep from being reeducated goes for you, okay? Or are you planning to just shoot your way to glory? 'Cause if you think that Christofascists are gonna be any better than Islamofascists, I'd think again. Read your history books. Start with the Catholic Church and work your way forward. I'd also read up on what happens to armed resistance groups in this country when the Feds get a burr under their saddle about people's ideas of "freedom" when it differs from their own. It might help you plan. Here's a hint: make sure you buy the guns and ammo in lots of different places spread out across the country so that the locals don't know you've got 'em.