View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 01:12 AM   #8
Nic Name
retired

Racist Idiot

Every community has a token idiot.

Paul Lastname is the tokenidiot in the Cellar.

Quote:
Posted above by Paul Lastname, a.k.a. tokenidiot

Some countries play baseball, some murder Jews in mass quantities.

Just let us have our fun, will you!?
I’m sure Paul Lastname doesn’t think he’s a racist or bigot. He probably has Jewish friends who don’t know he’s a racist. He probably thinks he can talk like a racist and behave like a racist online and not be a racist in real life. He might have racist friends who will defend his behavior. I don’t know if his friends share his "interests" shown in his Cellar profile as “blaming the jews.” He probably has family that would be appalled at his racist behavior.
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Lastname, a.k.a. tokenidiot in another thread

wow, who ever thought that one day you'd be related to your very own goddamn nazi-loving german?
I’m sure that the older generations of the Lastname family, who may have strong personal awareness of the Holocaust and the atrocities of Nazi Germany, Oma and Remco Lastname and their relatives around the world, would be embarrassed by Paul’s behavior, unless the whole family is racist. One can only wonder what kind of values Paul was raised with as a post WWII German. No matter how one looks at it, his behavior here brings shame on his family.

In another thread, Paul Lastname, a.k.a. tokenidiot, says he’s not an American. Living in the USA, he relies on a cultural and constitutional protection of freedom of speech to speak his mind. He hasn’t yet learned that there are limits to free speech, not the least of which is accountability, whether publicly or, perhaps, just in the online community that he infects with his racist posts.

Now, the Internet may seem like a safe place to behave like a racist, expressing one’s most socially unacceptable thoughts and offending community members and guests using a pseudonym, tokenidiot. Not if you’re mentally defective, as well as morally corrupt.
Nic Name is offline   Reply With Quote