View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 08:17 AM   #10752
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeadelic View Post
footfootfoot said:
Wow, that whole ordeal sounds abusive. What is a pain contract? I've never heard of one. The surgeon sounds like a prick who wasn't listening to you or your needs. I'm sorry you had such a shitty experience.

Well, I've reported back to my regular dentist that said abusive prick insulted my regular dentist (2nd generation of a family practice--his dad used to fix my teeth until he retired and the son took over), and I don't think that's gonna go over well.

As for the ER doc who saw me on Black Friday when I had 2 in-the-bone dental abscesses and who yelled at me for asking for help with pain because my normal pain meds (which are pretty mild, really) weren't touching it, he's being investigated by the hospital for that stunt and for sending me home without even antibiotics. My neighbor was with me the whole time (gee, now why would I be insisting more and more on having a witness at any medical situation NOT involving my regular doc & dentist?) and the person in charge of the investigation has his name and number. He's said he will be MORE than happy to tell them what a d*ck the ER doc was.
If you don't get satisfaction I'm sure the cellar can make a google search of the doc show your description of his treatment a first page result. UT can explain.