View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 08:23 AM   #220
Snakeadelic
Banned

Gravdigr, we have a special fondness in our twisted little hearts for creature features . We own movies we thought no one had ever heard of! Someone in a chat once tried (and admittedly, it was a helluva good try) to impress me by telling me his girlfriend's favorite creature feature was 'Black Sheep'. Unfortunately he flunked the midterm because he'd never even heard of 'Food of the Gods' (which I will never watch again--too much illegal animal snuff) or 'Night of the Lepus'. Many movie fans identify 'Troll 2' as the worst creature feature ever made.

We own it. And the first one! Most horror fans we've talked to didn't know there really WAS a first one. I have most of the snake features, up to and including 'Snakes on a Train'. The only one I'll never own is 'Stanley'--once again, too much animal snuff although it was made RIGHT before the Humane Society started supervising animal actors of any kind.

As for recent obscure stuff, I did kind of like 'Europa Report'. Also 'Apollo 18'. Mostly, for creature features, these days we watch lots of Godzilla and my neighbor's about to launch a major "Find me Ray Harryhausen movies!" campaign.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote