View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 04:22 PM   #1814
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
And Grav, your opinion has never counted because the first time I was brave enough to post a candid image on here (a video, even, of me enjoying the surf ride at a water park) you called me fat. I am sorry that looks are so important to you. You're missing out on a lot of good people.
I ain't missing a thing.

Just remember you got here from "That's a good looking kid.", that's what it appears you're griping about. Someone complimented your kid. The audacity.

Anyone, ANYONE, who wasn't searching for something to be offended by, or unhappy about, would take the compliment and go on.

First world problems, I guess?

Yeah, I said what I said. I've said a great many things that were not deserved by the people to whom they were spoken. I apologize for that, especially for the manner in which it was said. It was a very childish thing to have said, and it reflects an outlook that I hope is no longer part of my way of thinking. It is one of many things I've said here that I regret. I would like to think that, thanks to The Cellar, you, at times, and others here, I am (believe it or not) a little bit better person than I have been in the past. And I thank all of you for that.

And as far as me and my opinions not mattering around here, you ain't telling me, or anyone else here, a goddamned thing. If I cared a whit what some of you actually, truly, thought of me, I would have been gone, or in the penitentiary cemetery, a long time ago. I like some of the folks here, and I'm not willing to let the bastards run me off, not just yet anyway. I won't be here much longer though, so, just be patient, I'll be gone soon enough.

You have raised a nice family.

Oops, I've insulted you again.

Your children are smart and athletic.

Oh God, how much of this can you take??????

<---Not that you, or anyone else, cares....

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote