View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #145
vonPrutz
Militant Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippikos
Well, send us your report as soon as you are in Eyerack and watch out for them Roadside Bombs.

BTW as for Iraqi insurgency, in war there's nothing such as pride or other Hollywood stuff. The only way to beat the Americans in Iraq is insurgency.

And the homefront being weak, perhaps it has something to do with all these lies and manipulation for a bloody war far outside US/UK homesoil, for what reason now the WMD's were a fairy story? Have you seen too many Rambo movies?
I know theres none of the Hollywood bullshit in the movies, I'm a Prussian, we know how to fight wars. You destroy every village, burn every farm, slaughter every animal, tear down everything they built, and only once the world has forgotten them and they are completely destroyed them in every way can you claim victory. Perhaps if we were united as the Arabs we wouldn't have the problem of needing a reason to secure our future.