View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #2114
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
Two more partisan links......biggovernment.com and reason.com

Your record of posting the most partisan links (far more than anyone else) in this discussion is intact.

Just keeping my promise, Merc.
Doesn't change the facts in the article. Dispute them if you think you can. Nearly all the weaknesses that I have pointed out are now the topic of the majority of the news concerning the new Obamacare.

biggovernement is partisan because they are anti-Obamy, Reason is libertarian. So that must make them partisan because they don't support your propaganda of the White House or the Dems. I get it.

Keeping my promise on calling you out on your propaganda.

Quote:
The Reason Foundation is an American nonprofit think tank founded in 1968 that also publishes Reason magazine. Based in Los Angeles, Reason is self-described as nonpartisan and publishes a statement of values that can best be described as libertarian. Like most think tanks, they are a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that provides papers and studies to support a particular set of values. According to Reason's web site, these are "the values of individual freedom and choice, limited government, and market-friendly policies."
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote