View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 04:29 PM   #24
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

OMG, that made me laugh out loud F3!!

A few days ago I stopped to pick up a gift after work, with Rugrat in tow. Leaving the parking lot, there was a stop sign, but no cars around so I just ignored it and turned the corner... Out of the backseat I hear "Hey! You didn't stop the car at that red sign back there!!" She totally caught me off guard and I burst out laughing. Hard to explain to a 3 year old that yes, it was naughty I didn't stop etc.

I thought after telling the story to a few friends and family members that that would be the end if it, but oh no. This morning I was in line with Rugrat at Panera Bread getting goodies to bring to work. The line was long, and we ended up chatting with the lady in front of us. During a lull in the conversation, Rugrat said to her, "Momma didn't stop at the stop sign, but it was a 'steak. It's OK to make 'steaks sometimes" Even the couple behind us got a giggle out of that.

I could have died.