View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:43 PM   #119
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I'm only rude to those who richly deserve it. You're as rude as I've ever been and you're consistently wrong on every subject and then get snippy when you are corrected.

If more Americans were like me, America would be loved throughout the world...including Australia. You are an anomaly because every other Australian I've ever met is very kindhearted, caring, worldly, and classy. In other words, they are everything that you are not.

I'm a much better American than you are an Australian.
I suppose you think that's a winning post Radar? lol

Let's just have a look at the elements for a minute so you can see why it's not.

Quote:
I'm only rude to those who richly deserve it.
Which must include pretty much everyone on this forum at least. From what I've observed, you've been rude to everyone at one time or another.

Quote:
you're consistently wrong on every subject and then get snippy when you are corrected.
Not correct and I have no problem being corrected by someone who knows better than me.

Quote:
If more Americans were like me, America would be loved throughout the world...including Australia.
Firstly, this is only your opinion. It'd be interesting to do a poll on it don't you think? I wonder also if you're implying that you're better than most other Americans here.

Quote:
You are an anomaly because every other Australian I've ever met is very kindhearted, caring, worldly, and classy. In other words, they are everything that you are not.
You have no idea how kindearted, caring, worldly (although this is not a word that has any relevance with regard to any group of people made up of individuals) or classy I am. Just because I don't sprout off all the good deeds I do or boast about the people I help or do nice things for doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It just means I don't tell you about. You're making a very mistaken assumption here and it's so far wrong it's funny.

Quote:
I'm a much better American than you are an Australian
Maybe you are and maybe you aren't. I suppose that'd be another interesting poll. I suppose you'd have to ask what makes a better American and also what makes a better Australian. Maybe the same ideals apply and maybe they don't. Once again, this is a very presumptive statement and is also simply your opinion until you can show me how you've quantified it and proven your theory.

So in summary, I'd say no, this is not a winning post. There is far too much left to speculate about yet.