View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
monster
I hear them call the tide

1) How far away from where you live is the nearest village/town/city/... called Plymouth? 17 miles
2) When was the last time you walked on a beach? Which beach? August. reservoirs in Indiana and Ohio and also the real, real beach of beautiful, gorgeous Lake Michigan.
3) What's you favorite swimming stroke (deduct 10 points for males answering breaststroke) it was breaststroke, but i'm thinking i actually prefer freestyle now.
4) What's your favortie ice cream flavor? Chocolate, but i don't like ice cream much
5) Which external part of your head bothers you the most and why? Right now my hair because it need cutting
6) Do you think Flying Spaghetti Monster is offensive? Nope
7) What is the most expensive light/light fitment you have ever bought? A Tiffany-style dragonfly Uplighter at $120. but then we persuaded MIL to get it for us for Xmas instead of crap we didn't need, so I guess technically we didn't buy it....
8) Have you ever regifted something? What? White elephant gifts at the preschool.
9) What is your favorite number and why?[/quote] 23. Prime and my birthday