View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 10:58 PM   #2
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

1) You have two things to do/attempt, one of which is likely to be disappointing. Which do you do first?

Presuming all other aspects equal, I'd do the disappointing thing first. But that's a low ranking decision factor.

2) Do you like getting your feet massaged?

I like massaging my own feet...When they hurt or are sore from overuse/abuse. Having someone else massage them might feel good on my feet but would probably feel really weird in my head, swamping the sensual pleasure of the massage. And no tickling. You don't tickle and I won't kick you in the face. We good?

3) Terrarium or Aquarium?

Both.

Not fair, Ok. Aquarium. I love fishkeeping and I'll take it up again when the avalanche of projects lightens up. I have a tank here, but empty with no place to put it and keep it. Or, I might just buy another one, something nice. And make a nice stand. See? This is why stuff keeps piling up. "Make a stand".. yeesh.

4) What are the best leftovers to find in the fridge in the morning?

Pre-packaged for grab and go lunch. If I liked it for dinner, I'm gonna like it for lunch. There isn't something that is the best leftover. I love them all, ... trying to think what's not good leftover. Probably something, I'm sure you guys will come up with something.

5) What's the most annoying thing about Disney?

Let me count the ways.

Tink worked at the Disney Store for awhile, brought home a good chunk of her pay in merchandise. That sucked. Having an everlasting hold on Mickey Mouse when other such intellectual property has migrated to the public domain after all these decades is galling to me. How they put such a grip on the entertainment stream is unsettling and only getting worse. I could go on.

6) Stars or Moon?

The stars.

The Moon is close and affective but the stars are so, so much more and so many more. More interesting.

7) what objects do you have too many of in your home?

Things that are crap. Duplications of things acquired by Twil that I also have. I probably----no, I have too many clothes. But lots of them remind me of things that are pleasant. My brother-in-law, A, we recently went camping together, when he was clearing out the closets of his dead wife, my sister, Y, he felt the same pangs. His stepmother provided a loving solution, she asked him to set aside the garments that had meaning to him. He couldn't wear them (obviously) or store them. He wanted them and couldn't keep them. So she made a memory quilt from pieces of them. The best of both worlds. I should have the same luck, minus the widower experience.

8) Indiana Jones or Star Wars?

Star Wars is more epic, so.. Star Wars.

9) You have to be out of your home for 4 days. no more, no less. You can only take a backpack. You can shop while you are out, but that will take half a day. Where would you go if you didn't have to go to work or school?

CAMPING!

Pick a park. That's a vacation you're talking about!

10) Gold or Silver?

Silver.

It's Twil's favorite, and I like it too.

Last edited by BigV; 04-30-2019 at 11:04 PM.
BigV is offline   Reply With Quote