View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:52 AM   #6
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

1) Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? If so, what was the most unusual/interesting?

Oh.....I actually did make a New Year's resolution this year. I don't often do it, but this year I have. And it is so fucking boring. It's so boring I don't even want to type it out in case I fall face first onto the keyboard in a deep sleep. But here goes...

I really need to get my wrap times down at work, and also get better at adherence to schedule. I'm thorough - so I don't make many major mistakes (like poor claims decisions) but I'm not fast. I want to try and speed things up a little without losing the thoroughness - I think I've been doing it long enough now to be able to achieve that.

I'm not getting hassled about it - but I also don't want to negatively affect service levels if I can help it. And it's a challenge :P

*falls face first onto keyboard*

2) Flamingo or Peacock?

Peacock. Because cock.

3) What is the best two digit number?

95 .... I'd really like my job to be a straight up 9-5 and no shifts.

4) coffee or tea?

Coffee - then tea.

5) What does the smell of coconut remind you of? Coconuts and....?

korma. Good food and good company.

6) There's a weird time warp and you're stranded on a desert island with Albert Einstein, Malala Yousafzai, Robin Williams, Marie Curie, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Marilyn Monroe, Neil Armstrong and Ellen DeGeneres.
They're all the same age. You have wood and the means to make fire. Who do you kill and eat first?

Robin Williams. I suspect he'd be infuriating company after a while.

7) Would you rather do a Parachute Jump or Scuba Dive?

Scuba. Don't do heights or falling, however controlled.

8) What is your favo(u)rite thing with wings?

Buffalo

* not really - I like corvids. They're fucking awesome. I also have a fondness for peregrine falcons and have had since I was a small child.

9) Which close family member is driving you the most nuts right now?

Carrot. Because Carrot.

10) Do you delete your internet search history regularly?

Nah - I live alone

11) What's the most impressive celestial event you have witnessed (eclipse, meteor shower, northern lights....)

Nowt that impressive. I once saw a falling star. It was about 6 or 7 months back. I realised as I saw it that, although I have a clear picture of such things in my mind, this was the first I had ever seen in reality, not on a tv screen. It was strange.

12) You have to choose one variety of cheese for all your cheese needs over the next six months. Which do you choose?

Extra mature cheddar.

13) Which part of your body is least average in size?

My enormous brain.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote