View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:13 AM   #742
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

The courts are below the Constitution, including the Supreme Court. The U.S. Constitution specifically prohibits the federal government from taking part in, legislating, regulating, or controlling anything that isn't specifically enumerated in the U.S. Constitution or from having "implied powers" and guess what?

Immigration is not mentioned so what I'm saying is a stone, cold, indisputable, undeniable, irrefutable fact.

As the Supreme Court said in Marbury vs. Madison, all laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void. There is no need for judicial review. They are unconstitutional in their face and automatically null and void. The U.S. Supreme Court are not the sole arbiters of the Constitution. All citizens not only have the right to determine whether or not laws are Constitutional, but the duty to do so.

The federal government has no more legitimate authority to make a law pertaining to immigration or an organization of thugs to enforce them than I have the authority to make a law stating that you will shave your head bald and wear a pink speedo for the rest of your life. You would ignore any laws I made like that. You don't ignore the government because they have more guns than me. Their guns don't lend them any legitimacy, nor does the title "government".

Last edited by Radar; 09-10-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote