View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #150
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

The Himbo is amusing me today.

It was his birthday and he had two days off (his bday and the one after), he called to abuse me for not sending a Happy Birthday sms (I did say Happy Bday as soon as he called)....to which I replied I knew he was spending the day with his family and gf...so thought I would leave him alone.

A couple of the girls at work and I bought him a full length mirror for his office and wrote on it in lipstick.

Now, it was a *take the piss* present obviously, because he enjoys looking at himself so much, but he was sooooo grateful that we bought it and spent an hour trying to figure out where was the best place to put it...."because I dont want my customers to think Im weird or anything....with a full length mirror in my office".

Before he hung it, he carried it around the office trying to figure out how he could look at his own arse whilst he was walking and when any of us talked to him...he would lift the mirror in front of himself and point it as us...which was disconcerting and then he would say ..."Are you talking to yourself?"...which was goofy but funny.

The boy is lucky he has looks going for him.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote