View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:12 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

July 12th, 2018: Feel Good Day

Ok, I had a different IOtD ready but decided to do something different today because I’m doing it and you’re not.
After a hump day you need a boost to get you to Friday.
Gene Work and his brother-in-law Mark Rouco, of Pasco County Florida were laying new sod in Gene’s yard. The last four pallets
had just been delivered and Gene was freaked because the HOA was going to drop a huge fine on them if they didn’t git-r-done.

Just to make life more interesting Gene has a massive heart attack(whole right coronary artery was completely clogged) which really
cramps his sod laying style. Call 911, Pasco County Ambulance, EMTs and Fire truck to the rescue. As they whisk Gene and Mrs Gene
away he’s freaked the sod will die and he won’t make the HOA deadline but doesn’t mention the fine.

Mark bro-in-law stays behind with a two year old and vows to do his best to beat the fine. As he’s working he hears the Fire truck
and Ambulance return. Seven of the EMTs and Firemen don gloves to lay sod since they knew Gene wasn’t going to be able to for
some time and the sod would die.
They didn’t know about the HOA fine, but I don’t know if they knew next month Mrs Gene (Melissa) goes in for a bone marrow transplant.

Now don’t that warm your cockles?

link

link